Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrillo Channel

Go down 
+11
BoxOfDoom
The_Punisher
ha.ho.a
TelahLovesKyle4ever
deoxe
ShinnyThePooh
Ruben
SirMagus
DerekZil
Emme
Zatoichi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Edit: due to a problem that occured with my router my vent serv stopped working and i havnt taken the time to fix it since dans is almost never down

Last edited by Klefto on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 pm

stickied
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 pm

ah so i should download that ventrilllo? and then login with those datas?
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 pm

yups
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 pm

net was down, vent is back up
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 pm

a new client has been uploaded which changes the icons and such for vent to a customized HUD. You'll have to get the file to get in, all infos are the same. check first post for attachment!
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:07 am

ok vent is reopened with the new exe required, you can name it "ventYakuza.exe" and avoid overwriting your original exe, it will work just fine and allow you to still connect to other rooms you may join.
Back to top Go down
BoxOfDoom

BoxOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:19 pm

hey, is this thing working? i tried logging into the vent server, but just said it was contacting server.
I got the new exe and everything.
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 pm

BoxOfDoom wrote:
hey, is this thing working? i tried logging into the vent server, but just said it was contacting server.
I got the new exe and everything.

yup, but it may have been down, or you got some wrong addresses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm

spoke to dan, it was up at the time he tried, and dan has no clue why he cant connect since he claims to of dled the new exe
Back to top Go down
DragonHeart.

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Klefto wrote:
spoke to dan, it was up at the time he tried, and dan has no clue why he cant connect since he claims to of dled the new exe

or he doesnt have the right port and ip etc. Or his router/ firewall blocks the port.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm

DragonHeart. wrote:
Klefto wrote:

or he doesnt have the right port and ip etc. Or his router/ firewall blocks the port.

unless box made a typo the port n host name shud be fine, mine is exactly what it shows on the first page
Back to top Go down
facerapa

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 am

wont even let me download the new exe ;p sayd im not allowed lol
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:16 pm

kai is vent buggin or is my inet not letting me on the rest seems to work fine atm but vent is the only prg being a betch xD so either i actually did finally break something
or something is wrong with vent >=o
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 pm

lost power so server for site and vent was down. its all back up again, and we've got a generator now so this shouldnt last as long next time. thanks for the heads up shin.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:49 pm

wow cracy ass storm last night. Generator went out at about 3 am but power is on for now. Will be going to get some gas when the snow stops. over 12 inches at this point, and still falling XD
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

I already have Vent but downloaded what you have in your first post, installed it but can't connect. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Does anything need to be filled in for Bindings?

Here's what I have for Server:

Hosename or IP: yakuzachat.no-ip.biz
Port Number: 3784
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm

was down for a bit mystic, try again and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Ok, cool. Got in the room but didn't see anyway to just type? I have a mic but barely use it.
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am

you can click chat and ill try to get in there. its kinda empty these days cuz the team is now using a special chat that ulti made which allows us to have many more tool for developing. but this will fill back up and we can prolly drag a few of them back into it!
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am

Not sure if you're still in there but I'll give it another try =)
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 pm

seems like i cant connect to vent >.<
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 am

we had switched to a new client rev for a bit, but we're back to this one, everything should be working fine if you wanna find your way in and say hi.
Back to top Go down
DerekZil

DerekZil

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 am

Instead of getting Ventrilo/Mumble/Skype/Teamspeak 3/etc. read below...

I found out this program when I had a Minecraft server, I had a huge server and people loved this program.
The program is called 'GameVox' and it is so user friendly and so easy to setup.

Here is a link to check it out, you can customize everything to make it fit the theme of the server too:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also the prices are way better then all those, except for Skype lol.
Back to top Go down
http://InsanityRealms.com
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:17 am

We'll check that out for sure. I suppose we'll probably re-evaluate that whole thing when we launch.

This vent just happens to be very static, for maybe the past 5 years or more. I wouldn't call it private, but its been the best way for folks to log in and check out what is goin on, and for friends to keep in touch when time allows them. This has been free, so that's kinda one less thing to think about. But with an open sever we'll be moving everything to a more sound and responsive structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo Channel   Ventrillo Channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrillo Channel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage