Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

New Poll About Co psrvr Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Poll About Co psrvr

Go down 
2 posters

Would you play the YakuzaCO psrvr?
yes
New Poll About Co psrvr I_vote_lcap100%New Poll About Co psrvr I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
no
New Poll About Co psrvr I_vote_lcap0%New Poll About Co psrvr I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

New Poll About Co psrvr Empty
PostSubject: New Poll About Co psrvr   New Poll About Co psrvr I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Lately we're really looking at a few of the limitations we cannot change in CO. There aren't many but there are some, things we want to do really badly. To help us decide we'd like a show of hands for how many people would play this server. We allow guests in and make it mostly unnecessary to register with us to follow us but overall traffic doesn't show us how many of you would actually play the psrvr, and wether or not it's worth it to us to finish it in that engine, or to go full out in unity for this and just make a new isometric game which would allow some really incredible things the co psrvr will not. So here's the poll, please take a second to vote.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Limbo

New Poll About Co psrvr Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Poll About Co psrvr   New Poll About Co psrvr I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi Dan Smile

It's great to see that this project is still well on the way to becoming live and running at full speed!

Unfortunately I haven't been around and able to play games for a long time due to work commitment as I now run my own software company.

Currently I am working my way around coding in Delphi and understanding the syntax change that comes with moving from being a C# developer, which means that outside of work and this new personal development project, I do have the time to spare to test and report my findings maybe 2 hours a day, and more hours on weekends, if you still need testers. My first Delphi project (related to gaming) will be a Conquer source code based on Delphi, and the first of its kind, this will take a long time but it should be an interesting one...

Any way back to my point, I would strongly suggest that you get the ball moving on a CO private server as perhaps you will start to lose interest with many players who have been following you and the progress you have been making. Although you don't get to make all the changes that you wanted to do in the first instance, perhaps it is still enough to keep everybody happy. I'd be interested to see where you currently stand with regards to your current status on the CO project.

Could you PM me to have a discussion?

Regards

Dave
Back to top Go down

New Poll About Co psrvr
Page 1 of 1