Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Ultis Unagi Stand  Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultis Unagi Stand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Ultis Unagi Stand  Empty
PostSubject: Ultis Unagi Stand    Ultis Unagi Stand  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:33 am

Well with another new round of tools and work comes the inevitable rework of Ultis Unagi Stand. It was hot dog stand in the very first revision, and has grown along with everything else. I'll see if i can find an old pic of the hot dog stand for comparison.

Ultis Unagi Stand  UltisUnagiTeamYakuza

Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
DerekZil

DerekZil

Ultis Unagi Stand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultis Unagi Stand    Ultis Unagi Stand  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:35 pm

That looks amazing, you are literally just making a joke out of TQ at this point.
A whole company compared to someone who puts time into making his game the right way, and puts in so much time and effort into everything.
Keep up the good work, you are very detailed with your work!
Back to top Go down
http://InsanityRealms.com
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Ultis Unagi Stand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultis Unagi Stand    Ultis Unagi Stand  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks so much! We often feel like big companies rush things through for the sake of production times, forgetting the cost to players in frustration is so much higher its almost exponential. We'd rather take our time and get as much of it right before we come to everyone with something, instead of a rushed project that hurts our brand and reputation as developers who care just a bit more than average, or maybe just hold themselves to high standards. It's a pretty easy choice for us..

The game comes first.

The rest will follow.

:fu
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Sponsored content

Ultis Unagi Stand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultis Unagi Stand    Ultis Unagi Stand  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultis Unagi Stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum