Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Signature tuts Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signature tuts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonHeart.

Signature tuts Empty
PostSubject: Signature tuts   Signature tuts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I know google exist, but I prefer personal opinions above google D; so, anyone was really satisfied with certain sites/ tutorials?
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Signature tuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature tuts   Signature tuts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm

well i tell ya what i think of sigs. I think its great to do them for yourself, and for ppl you know. A sig should do more than just say a name, it should incorporate things about the person, in color and design elements. I've only made a few myself for other ppl, and none of them use them lol, so i dunno if im that successful at it. To learn i just looked around, found ones i liked and tried to figure out how they did what they did, and what exactly i liked about it. i think of them like book covers, a book cover is hard to design...it has to sum up hundreds of pages of text into one image - much like a sig should do with a person. my sig atm isnt a good example, and is purely commercial, basically stating what i do, what i use to do it and the forum i can be found at. not very imaginative...but it's another approach anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
DragonHeart.

Signature tuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature tuts   Signature tuts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Zatoichi wrote:
well i tell ya what i think of sigs. I think its great to do them for yourself, and for ppl you know. A sig should do more than just say a name, it should incorporate things about the person, in color and design elements. I've only made a few myself for other ppl, and none of them use them lol, so i dunno if im that successful at it. To learn i just looked around, found ones i liked and tried to figure out how they did what they did, and what exactly i liked about it. i think of them like book covers, a book cover is hard to design...it has to sum up hundreds of pages of text into one image - much like a sig should do with a person. my sig atm isnt a good example, and is purely commercial, basically stating what i do, what i use to do it and the forum i can be found at. not very imaginative...but it's another approach anyway.

all true, tho to create a siggy that actually explains who you are ( and sometimes shows the mood you were in when you created it ) is rather difficult and takes a lot of time. And not a lot of people take the time to do so.

anyways, I've found a few useful sites which helped me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature tuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature tuts   Signature tuts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature tuts
Page 1 of 1