Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Members VS Mod - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members VS Mod

Go down 
+5
ShinnyThePooh
Dragonith
DragonHeart.
TelahLovesKyle4ever
Ruben
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonHeart.

Members VS Mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 pm

maybe I should call you 2 Tyle on here, you get it? Telah + Kyle = Tyle ;D eheheh. anyways just kidding around, out for real. goodnight folks

Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

uhh yeah... use our names please... goodnight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 pm

any deviation of my real name will cause you to get punished by my death ray =o
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Klefto wrote:
any deviation of my real name will cause you to get punished by my death ray =o

!o= a death ray?! kyle isnt that abit much? and my kyle you wouldnt do that to me would u? D=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 pm

TelahLovesKyle4ever wrote:
!o= a death ray?! kyle isnt that abit much? and my kyle you wouldnt do that to me would u? D=

nope its not a bit much >=D, and hmm nope but there would still be consequences >=D
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 pm

!O= noooooo! not consequences! D= Eeeek! i dont like those! they evil!

Back to top Go down
Dragonith

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 pm

2!o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

buahahaha
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 pm

!o= my kyle is sooo evil!!! but i love my evil kyle ^_^ and ill be a good girl and not call you by any deviation of your real name. Cuz i do not want consequences! *kisses kyle* =D!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

!o= my kyle is sooo evil!!! but i love my evil kyle ^_^ and ill be a good girl and not call you by any deviation of your real name. Cuz i do not want consequences! *kisses kyle* =D!

good girl =) *kisses telah back*
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

=D! <333

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 pm

<333
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:09 am

Klefto wrote:
he cant call me it either -.-
and since when do you have any power over me you french woman >=O and if you wana be all macho mod man and abuse your power ima hunt your ass down spank it bare with a rubber chicken and put that shit on the interwebs -.-
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 am

1 D:
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Klefto wrote:
and since when do you have any power over me you french woman >=O and if you wana be all macho mod man and abuse your power ima hunt your ass down spank it bare with a rubber chicken and put that shit on the interwebs -.-

shin! Kyle is not a woman! if you try to do that ill hunt you down! >=O
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 am

ShinnyThePooh wrote:
Klefto wrote:

shin! Kyle is not a woman! if you try to do that ill hunt you down! >=O
he is and yer welcome to try =D i haz plenty of rubber chickens
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:21 am

he is not! and i will not try, i will!
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 am

guessing this is 5 but i doubt well ever get higher then 10 seeing how the actuall active memebrs are outnmbrd by mods so far only telah ruben dragonheart and myself post frenquently the rest is well idk doing what but they need to get there asses on and support our war on terror...yes kyle thats you <3 ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 am

telahs only posting here cus shes replying to ur fuckin bullshit, and if u keep it up ima get dan to let me punish u
-.-

Last edited by Klefto on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:38 am

maybe she's trying to have fun, its what some ppl do. There isnt really a need to spoil it. everybody needs to lighten up or move on somewhere else, i dun do fuckin drama, period.

Ppl just leave kyle alone, and let him move onto something else, dun play with his name or anything like that, you egg him on, he responds, and it escalates, im tired of it from both sides and ppl are gonna start leaving the forum cuz its a god damned drama fest.

please, those that want to have fun, by all means have fun, those that dont - leave them out of it, but dont ruin everyone elses fun either.

jesus, its like im fuckin baby sitting.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 am

Zatoichi wrote:
maybe she's trying to have fun, its what some ppl do.

nah she's told me she was just responding to what ppl say n wasnt actually trying to play this >.> and she dislikes shins jokes too.
Back to top Go down
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 am

Klefto wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
maybe she's trying to have fun, its what some ppl do.

nah she's told me she was just responding to what ppl say n wasnt actually trying to play this >.> and she dislikes shins jokes too.

well aslong as she realizes there jokes ....>_< she doesnt have to like em o_o and here we go YET again uno 1
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:46 am

thats fine, then leave each other alone please, cuz its getting rather old, this went from a really fun place to a place that isnt so fun. all ruben is trying to do is engage other ppl who want to have some fun while they wait for this game to finish. Shin, please stick to me and alex and the rest who dont mind playing around, obviously they have a different sense of humor then we do, and thats ok. Lets just all get along please.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 am

ok i will no longer talk on this topic, im sorry dan

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:51 am

i dont mind ruben starting the games, but shin got me annoyed >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members VS Mod   Members VS Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members VS Mod
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage