Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Aion log in problem... Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aion log in problem...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Souksakhone

Aion log in problem... Empty
PostSubject: Aion log in problem...   Aion log in problem... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm

i dont know if it is just me or anyone else is having it but im having problem with logging in into Aion... its saying that my id and pass dont match but i type everything correct more then 10 times...so please help
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Aion log in problem...   Aion log in problem... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

major issue last night that damaged the server, i've rolled back t just before the issue, you should notice little to no problem i hope, i'll reload the server now, give me like 10 minutes from this posting, you should be sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Souksakhone

PostSubject: Re: Aion log in problem...   Aion log in problem... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:22 pm

ok thats great to hear and ill be waiting :peace:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion log in problem...   Aion log in problem... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion log in problem...
Page 1 of 1