Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

1 Line per person story. - Page 2 Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Line per person story.

Go down 
+7
Zatoichi
DragonHeart.
BoxOfDoom
TelahLovesKyle4ever
ShinnyThePooh
SirMagus
Ultimation
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

1 Line per person story. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

then the Oxyuranus microlepidotus ate the dwarf whole
Back to top Go down
SirMagus

SirMagus

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm

and it got aids aswell, so now the whole world was doomed cause the dwarf was the only person with a cure
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magussenpai
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 pm

and pooped out a flower with a dwarf helmet
Back to top Go down
TelahLovesKyle4ever

TelahLovesKyle4ever

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

the helmet was the cure and all the cats and animals took it and saved themselves, but left the humans to die
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:49 pm

except one gerbil, (who had an inappropriate relationship with his owner), who betrayed the sacred animal death pact to save his master by giving him the cure.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
ShinnyThePooh

ShinnyThePooh

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm

the gerbil and the master then got tons of babies
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 am

the babies all died, and when the human flushed them down the toilet their bodies disintegrated and released the cure into the water supply, making every1 healthy again!
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 pm

but there where side effects for the people who drank that water
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:18 pm

which caused everyone to hallucinate
Back to top Go down
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 am

they saw flying justin biebers everywhere
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 am

"A HORRID SIGHT!!" they screamed and fled in terror! fright
Back to top Go down
The_Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 pm

then every body heard a girly voice singing 'baby baby baby oooo'
Back to top Go down
ha.ho.a

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 am

after seen all the horror, someone, did the call,,,,, tuuut ,,, tuuut,,, Hi :pimp: ,,,,,,, Shocked ,.....Mis,,, mist,,,Mister CHUCK NORRIS,,,, we have a problem ,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 am

chuck norris said a one line per person story wasn't big enough for him, and he karate chopped a stick man to prove it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Line per person story.   1 Line per person story. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Line per person story.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Yakuza Forums :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Startpage
WebThis Site
Team Yakuza

Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Historical | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com