Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Anyone playing Magicka? Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone playing Magicka?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Anyone playing Magicka? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone playing Magicka?   Anyone playing Magicka? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

If so we should run a LAN on hamachi and game in groups. Holler here if you are playing it.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
opale

opale

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Magicka?   Anyone playing Magicka? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 am

AAAAH It came out really recently in France and a mate tried it out and told me to join him
I just love the graphics, a bit cartoonish, but the gameplay kinda remind me of old rpgs like baldur's gate somehow ^^

Ima start playing it I think ^^
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Magicka?   Anyone playing Magicka? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 am

yeah its very good! the magic system is clever, and the simple graphics go a long way. let me know when you get it!
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Magicka?   Anyone playing Magicka? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 am

First I've heard about this but I'll check it out and let you all know how it goes.

Edit: Watched a video for it, looks good and cute lol

I'd play it if I could find a private server for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Magicka?   Anyone playing Magicka? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone playing Magicka?
Page 1 of 1