Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Welcome to the Team Yakuza forums! Register to view the forum panel and to participate in discussions. We're still developing so its a good time to voice your ideas and follow the progress. See you inside!
Team Yakuza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Forums of the Feudal Japanese MMO 'Sengoku : Warring States!' by Team Yakuza

Co Market Reskin Release Red_na13HomeYakuza PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co Market Reskin Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

Co Market Reskin Release Empty
PostSubject: Co Market Reskin Release   Co Market Reskin Release I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

We've got some maps lined up that we're gonna release as we get close to opening this project. This is one of them. Please use the link provided if you wish to make this available someplace else. The file is free ofc, and not password protected or anything so there is no reason to lift it and put it someplace else.

This map will work in any client including the official, as well as any private server you happen to be playing on.

Its a self extracting archive, so place it in your co folder and run it, it will install the necessary files for the edit.

To remove this edit, delete the following 2 folders, and your client will revert back to BORING.

data/map/puzzle/street
c3/effect/lifestone

any questions or cool screenies or anything like that post em !

to repost this in other forums use this addy for all links please, that's all we ask. ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?99bs33kazseh843

Enjoy! party3
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Co Market Reskin Release   Co Market Reskin Release I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

You made a few minor mistakes on 1-2 dds files on the texture of TC(re-constructed) just thought i'd let you know but it looks amazing. A whole new map including this one! Very well edited release though. Keep it up! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zatoichi
Admin
Zatoichi

PostSubject: Re: Co Market Reskin Release   Co Market Reskin Release I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey Kenji, welcome ^^ - yeah i'll be fixing the tiles this week and posting a patch to it as well. Thanks tho for reporting and having a good eye bro. Glad you dig the maps, Pce!

:peace:
Back to top Go down
http://TeamYakuza.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co Market Reskin Release   Co Market Reskin Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co Market Reskin Release
Page 1 of 1